Saturday, March 7, 2009

This is Strange and New

Alright, I cannot believe I got passed my name on creating this blogg. I'm very nervous typing this, so don't be alarmed if I use the word "um" or "ahh." I know that is awful strange, because most people say, "umb," not write it. If you were to have known me or know me, you would have found me funny, a hard worker, and jealous (jealous not in a bad way), but I find myself charming! Often when I'm board, I play thumb wrestle against myself. No, this is not a boring activity. Yes, it gets tire some after a while, but that's only because the right hand always wins. Only if the left hand would catch up. The left hand always screams and runs out of the court, to use the restroom. Since she is apart of me, I have to run out with her, which makes me avoid class. I try now to avoid thumb wrestling tournaments, but every once and I while I'll thumb wrestle, for an excuse for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment