Saturday, March 7, 2009

Chase Your Dreams

It has come to my attention, that children and people are starving in Africa. This might seem like a careless sentence, that you've heard over and over. To all those who know of this, but ignore it, read.

Hear this from a child: "I may be younger than most people in this world, but at least I'm helping. To all those older than me, I might be in a encyclopedia some day for helping, because every little thing counts. Even if I'm not reconized, without me maybe, just maybe, the world would be a better world"

Go make yourself a hero. Even if your dream isn't to end world povery, make world peace, or be in an encyclopedia, chase your dreams untill the very end.

3 comments:

  1. This is very interesting. Who inspired you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!that is so awesome! personally, i like your thumb one!!! Post it Post it

    ReplyDelete