It has come to my attention, that children and people are starving in Africa. This might seem like a careless sentence, that you've heard over and over. To all those who know of this, but ignore it, read.
Hear this from a child: "I may be younger than most people in this world, but at least I'm helping. To all those older than me, I might be in a encyclopedia some day for helping, because every little thing counts. Even if I'm not reconized, without me maybe, just maybe, the world would be a better world"
Go make yourself a hero. Even if your dream isn't to end world povery, make world peace, or be in an encyclopedia, chase your dreams untill the very end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So powerful! Inspiing!
ReplyDeleteThis is very interesting. Who inspired you?
ReplyDeleteWow!that is so awesome! personally, i like your thumb one!!! Post it Post it
ReplyDelete